Agribusiness Intern opportunity at Padilla, MinneapolisRazor Resume
Padilla Speer Beardsley is looking for a full-time public relations intern to work on a wide variety of projects with our agribusiness and environmental science team.
We are looking for recent grads who are available to start immediately. This is a paid, three-month internship.
Responsibilities may include:
- Writing news, product and personnel releases.
- Providing research.
- Supporting onsite events.
- Coordinating vendors.
- Creating and editing media lists.
- Making media-verification calls.
- Organizing clips.
- Tracking incoming trade publications.
Candidates must have excellent writing skills and media relations experience, as well as one or two previous internships or volunteer experiences in public relations, journalism or marketing communications.